Will my case be processed more quickly if I hire a representative?
No. If you hire a representative the citizenship or immigration officer will not give your application special attention. Your representative also cannot guarantee that your application will be approved.
Thank you for your feedback
Answers others found useful
- Do I need a representative to help me apply?
- Do I need to pay someone to represent me on my citizenship application?
- What should I do if IRCC returns my application, saying my representative is not authorized?
- If I change my representative, do I have to tell Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)?
- What is a party ID?
- I’m a representative (or designated person). Why can’t I create a permanent residence tracker account?
- I’m a representative/designated person. Why can’t I get my party ID?
- Why can’t I see some of my client files in the PR tracker?
- Date modified: