Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

What could happen if I do not tell Immigration, Refugee and Canada Citizenship (IRCC) I paid an immigration representative?

It is against the law to give false or misleading information to the Government of Canada. If you do not tell IRCC or the Canada Border Services Agency the name of your representative, your application may be returned or you may be refused entry to Canada.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: