Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

If I change my representative, do I have to tell Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)?

Yes. You must tell us right away if you change your representative. Fill out a new Use of a Representative (IMM 5476) form and send it to the office processing your file. You can change your representative at any time. You may also decide to deal directly with the visa office or the in-Canada immigration office yourself.

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: