I had to switch my electronic log-in credentials not that long ago. Why are you changing it again?
The Government of Canada has been using a phased approach to authentication services. Access Key was an interim step while the Government of Canada was putting in place new, cost-effective solutions which would provide improved user choice and convenience, securely.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What file formats can I upload to my account?
- How do I view the messages in my account?
- Can I send a new document after I apply online?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
Form and guide
- Date modified: