Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Can I still use my Access Key?

No. As of November 3, 2012, you will need to use either GCKey or Sign-In Partner (Interac® sign-in service) to access IRCC online services.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: