What is the minimum investment that I need to apply through the Start-up Visa Program?
If the investment comes from a designated Canadian venture capital fund, you must secure a minimum investment of $200,000.
If the investment comes from a designated Canadian angel investor group, you must secure a minimum investment of $75,000.
You don’t need to secure a financial investment from a business incubator. You must be accepted into a Canadian business incubator program.
See the list of designated organizations for more information.
Thank you for your feedback
Answers others found useful
- How can I qualify to get a Start-up Visa?
- How much money will I need to show that I can cover living expenses when I get to Canada?
- How can I get support from a designated organization?
- Do I have to invest my own money if I want to apply through the Start-up Visa Program?
- If I immigrate through the Start-up Visa Program, what happens if my business fails?
- What happens if I receive investment support from more than one designated organization?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: