If I immigrate through the Start-up Visa Program, what happens if my business fails?
If your business fails, it doesn’t affect your permanent resident status. We recognize that not every business will succeed and this program is designed so that the risk is shared between the public and private sector.
Thank you for your feedback
Answers others found useful
- What is the minimum investment that I need to apply through the Start-up Visa Program?
- How can I qualify to get a Start-up Visa?
- How much money will I need to show that I can cover living expenses when I get to Canada?
- How can I get support from a designated organization?
- Do I have to invest my own money if I want to apply through the Start-up Visa Program?
- What happens if I receive investment support from more than one designated organization?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: