Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Do I need an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) to apply as a federal skilled worker?

If you were educated outside Canada, you’ll need an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes to immigrate as a federal skilled worker.

If you were educated in Canada, you don’t need an ECA.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful


  • Come to Canada

How to videos

Glossary term

Date modified: