Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Where can I get an educational credential assessment (ECA)?

You must get an ECA from a designated organization. We only accept assessments from these organizations.

When they assess your education, they will give you a report that tells you what your education is equal to in Canada.

We only accept assessments issued on or after the date the organizations were designated to do ECA reports for immigration purposes. If you got a report before that date, contact the organization to see if they’ll re-issue it.

Find out which designated organization should do your ECA.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback


  • Come to Canada

How to videos

Glossary term

Date modified: