Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

I legally changed my name. How do I update my PR card?

You need to apply for a new PR card to change the name on your card. Make sure you include documents that support the change.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Glossary term

Date modified: