Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

I’m a Canadian citizen living outside Canada. I mailed an application to the Sydney, Nova Scotia office. Who can I contact if I have a question?

There is no telephone number to reach IRCC outside Canada.

You can follow the status of your application using the Client Application Status (CAS) service. You can also check our processing times to see how long it should take to process your application.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Help tool

  • Discover Canada Study Guide

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: