Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

My International Experience Canada application was refused because I didn't provide a document. What should I do?

If your work permit application was refused and you'd still like to take part in International Experience Canada (IEC), you need to start again by submitting a new profile.

If we invite you to apply for a work permit, you can submit a new work permit application. Read your document checklist carefully. Make sure that you upload all of the documents we ask you to give us.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Help tool

  • Come to Canada

How to video

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: