Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Can I get a refund if I cancel my International Experience Canada work permit application?

Yes, you can, but only if we haven’t issued your Port of Entry (POE) letter.

Find out how to withdraw your application.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Help tool

  • Come to Canada

How to video

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: