Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

There is a mistake in my name on my work permit, can you fix it?

Yes. Your name on your work permit should be exactly as it is on your passport.

If we made a mistake and the name on your permit does not match the name on your passport, submit a Request to Amend the Record of Landing, Confirmation of Permanent Residence or Valid Temporary Resident Documents.

Read the instruction guide to find out how to fill out the form and where to submit

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Help tool

  • Come to Canada

How to video

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: