There is a mistake in my name on my work permit, can you fix it?
Yes. Your name on your work permit should be exactly as it is on your passport.
If we made a mistake and the name on your permit does not match the name on your passport, submit a Request to Amend the Record of Landing, Confirmation of Permanent Residence or Valid Temporary Resident Documents.
Read the instruction guide to find out how to fill out the form and where to submit
Answers others found useful
- What is an open work permit?
- Who can apply for an open work permit?
- Are there any conditions on my work permit?
- What is a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
- I am a Canadian citizen and my spouse is not. Can my spouse work in Canada?
- How can I find out about jobs in Canada?
- How long will it take to process my work permit application?
- Can I apply to extend a work permit from inside Canada?
- Can I hold 2 valid work permits at the same time?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: