Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

My passport was lost or stolen after I received my Port of Entry (POE) Letter. Will my POE Letter need to be modified?

No. If you have to replace your passport after getting your POE Letter, your letter will not need to be modified. When you arrive in Canada you must tell the Border Services Officer that you replaced your passport in order for the information on your work permit to match the information on your new passport.

Find out what to do if you got a new passport.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Help tool

  • Come to Canada

How to video

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: