Do I need to provide proof that I can pay the salary of the caregiver I’m hiring through the caregiver pilots?
When hiring through the Home Child Care Provider or Home Support Worker Pilots, we use the information you give us in the Offer of Employment form IMM 5983 (PDF, 2.33MB) to help determine if your job offer is genuine and valid, including your ability to pay the caregiver’s salary.
If we need more information, we’ll contact you.
We may ask for things like:
- your household annual income
- bank statements
- your most recent Canada Revenue Agency notice of assessment
Answers others found useful
- How long will it take to process my application?
- When does my processing time start?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application online. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- What does my family sponsorship application status mean?
- Why can’t I create a permanent residence tracker account for my sponsorship application?
- Why have processing times changed for some applications types?
- How do I check the status of my Canada-Ukraine authorization for emergency travel application?
- Date modified: