Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Do I need to provide proof that I can pay the salary of the caregiver I’m hiring through the caregiver pilots?

When hiring through the Home Child Care Provider or Home Support Worker Pilots, we use the information you give us in the Offer of Employment form IMM 5983 (PDF, 2.33MB) to help determine if your job offer is genuine and valid, including your ability to pay the caregiver’s salary.

If we need more information, we’ll contact you.

We may ask for things like:

  • your household annual income
  • bank statements
  • your most recent Canada Revenue Agency notice of assessment

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: