Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

I want to work in Canada as a caregiver, but I don’t meet the requirements of the pilots. What are my options?

If you don’t meet the requirements for the Home Child Care Provider or Home Support Worker pilots, you may be able to work temporarily as a caregiver through the Temporary Foreign Worker Program if 1 of the below applies to you:

Your employer needs to get a positive LMIA first.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Date modified: