Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

I worked in Canada illegally. Can I use that experience to meet the work requirement of the caregiver pilots?

No. For your work experience to count for the Home Child Care Provider or Home Support Worker Pilots, you must have gotten it while working in Canada legally with a work permit. If you’ve ever worked in Canada illegally, your application may be refused.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Date modified: