Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

An employer in Quebec has offered me a job as a caregiver. What do I apply for?

If an employer wants to hire you for a position in Quebec, you must apply for a work permit through the Temporary Foreign Worker Program. Your employer needs to get a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment before they can hire you.

Quebec selects its own economic immigrants. If you want to settle in Quebec permanently, you won’t be eligible for the Home Child Care Provider or Home Support Worker Pilots.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Date modified: