Can I use my existing Job Bank account to get matched with employers for Express Entry?
Note: It is now optional to create a Job Match account with Job Bank. You can still create a Job Match account to help you find work.
No. If you don’t already have a valid job offer, you can create a Job Match account in Job Bank using your Express Entry profile number and Job Seeker Validation Code. A Job Match account can help you start looking for work.
Once you complete your Express Entry profile, if you are found to meet most of the requirements to enter the pool, you should get a message in your account with this information.
To create an account:
- go to the Job Match sign-in page
- click the “Sign up now!” button
- read the privacy notice and click “I agree”
- follow the instructions to create an account
Thank you for your feedback
Answers others found useful
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- I was found not eligible for Express Entry and I can’t change my profile. What do I do?
- How can I get a certificate of qualification from a provincial or territorial body for the Federal Skilled Trades Program?
- What is a personal reference code?
- I am a native English or French speaker. Why do I need to take a language test for Express Entry?
How to videos
- Date modified: