- What kind of work experience do I need to apply for permanent residence under the Canadian experience class?
- Can I count both high-skilled and low-skilled experience toward the work experience required to apply under the Canadian Experience Class?
- Can I count experience I got in Canada while waiting for a decision on my refugee application?
- Can I count part-time work toward the work experience requirement?
- While working under a post-graduate work permit to get experience to qualify for the Canadian Experience Class, can I switch employers?
- How much work experience do I need to be eligible for the Canadian Experience Class?
- Does the one year of work experience to qualify under the Canadian Experience Class include non-paid employment? Is there a minimum wage requirement for qualifying employment?
- Date modified: