You can’t apply for a permanent resident travel document in Canada.
|Permanent resident travel document||50||N/A|
How to pay your fees
Before you pay
Keep a copy of your fee receipt for your records.
If you pay the wrong fees or don’t use one of the methods listed below, we will return your application to you without processing it. Once we start processing, we can’t refund your fees.
You’ll have to pay any costs for
- returning your file
- overpayments, or
- any unrelated documents you included with your application by accident.
If we asked you to pay this fee for an application we are processing
- follow the instructions on the payment request
- send proof of your payment with a copy of the original request from the office that asked you to pay it
To pay your fees online you will need:
When you finish, you must:
- print a receipt of your payment
- include it with your application
Apply from a different country
Payment instructions will change depending on the country you apply from.
Choose a different location to see payment instructions for other countries.
- Date modified: