Language selection


Submit your application – Overcoming inadmissibility

If you’re applying for an authorization to return to Canada (ARC), a temporary resident permit (TRP) or criminal rehabilitation along with your temporary resident application (visitor visa, study permit or work permit), you should submit everything together and apply at the nearest visa application centre.

If you’re preparing a separate application for an ARC, a TRP or criminal rehabilitation, you must submit it directly to the visa office responsible for your region by mail or courier only. Learn more about the ARC and how to apply for a TRP or criminal rehabilitation.

ARC, TRP and rehabilitation applicants must include a pre-paid airway bill with their application which will be used to safely return the passport(s) and final decision. We won’t be able to return your documents unless a pre-paid airway bill is included.

Find out where to submit your application

Where are you applying from?

You must have legal status in that country/territory.

Date modified: