Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Can I apply for a job before I get my post-graduation work permit?

Yes, but only if you:

  • were a full-time student at a designated learning institution (DLI) in a post-secondary academic, vocational or professional training program,
  • already completed your program of study, and
  • didn't exceed the number of hours you could work on and off-campus.

If we refuse your post-graduation work permit, you must stop working immediately.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: