What immigration programs can I apply for?
This tool guides you through some questions about your personal and work history. Based on your responses and your situation, it then gives you
- a list of options, and
- step-by-step instructions on how to apply
The Come to Canada tool is for reference only. No immigration decision will be made based on your answers. If you choose to apply, an immigration officer will consider your complete application based on Canada’s immigration law. Your results from the tool will have no bearing on their decision.
If you may be eligible as a visitor, worker, or student you can apply online. The tool will direct you to your account, where you can create an account and fill out the online application. You may also have the option to complete a paper application.
If you may be eligible to immigrate permanently under Express Entry, you must apply online (unless you cannot because of a disability). The tool will direct you to your account, where you will create an account and can fill out the online application.
If you may be eligible to immigrate permanently under any other program, you must submit a paper application.
Thank you for your feedback
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: