Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

What should I do if I want my spouse, family member or friend to check on my application for me?

If you want your spouse, family member, friend or other person to check your application status for you, but not do business with IRCC on your behalf, you must:

Note: If you want to appoint someone to do business with us on your behalf, you must submit a Use of a Representative (IMM 5476) form.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

How to video

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: