Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

How can I find a doctor to do my immigration medical exam?

Only a doctor we have approved can do the immigration medical exam. This doctor is known as a panel physician.

Use our list of approved panel physicians to find one closest to you. You cannot use your family doctor if their name is not on this list.

Other things you should know about panel physicians and the exam:

  • You can choose a panel physician anywhere in the world, even in a different country from where you live.
  • You must pay for the medical exam. The cost can differ from one doctor to another.
  • Find out what you need to bring to your medical exam when you make an appointment with the panel physician.

Find out more about medical exams.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: