How can I find a doctor to do my immigration medical exam?
Only a doctor we have approved can do the immigration medical exam. This doctor is known as a panel physician.
Use our list of approved panel physicians to find one closest to you. You cannot use your family doctor if their name is not on this list.
Other things you should know about panel physicians and the exam:
- You can choose a panel physician anywhere in the world, even in a different country from where you live.
- You must pay for the medical exam. The cost can differ from one doctor to another.
- Find out what you need to bring to your medical exam when you make an appointment with the panel physician.
Find out more about medical exams.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date modified: