Where can I find my Express Entry profile number and/or Job Seeker validation code?
You can find these numbers in a message in your account. To find it:
- Log into your account
- Go to the heading called "View my submitted applications or profiles"
- Click on "Check status and messages"
- Scroll down to the table called “Correspondence”
- Click on the arrow in front of the message – it will open a drop-down menu with a link
- Click on the link to open the PDF message
You can find the profile number at the top of the PDF letter (number 1 in the example below). The Job Seeker Validation Code should be under the section “To register with Job Bank” (number 2 in the example).
Example of letter:
Make sure you are looking at the right message. If the text of the message doesn’t match the example above, check other messages in your account to find the right one.
If you did not get a code, there are a few reasons why this may be.
If there is no profile number, you should contact us using the Case Specific Enquiry form.
Answers others found useful
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- I was found not eligible for Express Entry and I can’t change my profile. What do I do?
- How can I get a certificate of qualification from a provincial or territorial body for the Federal Skilled Trades Program?
- What is a personal reference code?
- I am a native English or French speaker. Why do I need to take a language test for Express Entry?
How to videos
- Date modified: