Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

I hold a diplomatic or special/service passport. Do I need a visitor visa?

Holders of diplomatic, official and service passports from visa-required countries do need a visa to visit Canada. However, they may be exempt from paying the processing fee if they are travelling on official business.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Help tool

  • Come to Canada

How-to video

A Step-by-step look at biometrics

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: