Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Can an authorized representative submit an offer of employment on behalf of an employer?

Yes. The employer must

  • access their account in the Employer Portal;
  • create a secondary user account; and
  • assign this secondary account to the authorized representative.

Read the Employer Portal enrolment guide to find out how to create and assign a secondary user account.

Employers no longer need to submit the IMM 5476, Use of Representative form.


  • Authorized representatives must have a separate GCKey for each employer they represent.
  • Authorized representatives who submit offers of employment on behalf of an employer must use the Employer Portal to submit these offers. They will not be able to submit offers of employment through the Authorized Paid Representative Portal.

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: