Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

I have an ESTA and I am visiting the U.S. Can I use my ESTA to enter Canada?

You cannot use your ESTA to enter Canada. Canada’s eTA is a separate authorization and is required to enter Canada by air. Find out if you need an eTA.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful


  • Come to Canada

How to videos

Glossary term

Date modified: