What options are available to pay the eTA application fee?
You can pay for an eTA with the following:
- Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®,
- a pre-paid Visa®, MasterCard® or American Express®,
- Visa® Debit and Debit MasterCard®,
- JCB® card,
- UnionPay® (debit cards not accepted),
- INTERAC® Online.
Answers others found useful
- Do I need a visa to visit Canada?
- Do I need a Canadian visa if I have a United States visa?
- How do I apply for an eTA for travel to Canada?
- I am visiting the U.S. I want to come to Canada. Do I need an eTA?
- Do I need a visa if I am travelling through Canada without stopping or visiting?
- How do I help a family member or friend apply to visit Canada?
- I am travelling with my minor child without my spouse. What documents must I present?
- What’s the difference between a visitor visa and a visitor record?
- Do I need to apply for both a visitor visa and an eTA?
How to videos
- Date modified: