Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Do travellers on chartered aircrafts need an eTA?

Yes. Travellers from eTA-required countries who fly to or transit through Canada, whether through regular airline or chartered group, are expected to have an eTA.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful


  • Come to Canada

How to videos

Glossary term

Date modified: