I no longer receive immigration loan statements. Why is that?
This may happen if you changed your address and you didn’t update your information with us. If you moved, you must contact IRCC-Finance within 10 days to give your new address.
If your address has not changed and you are no longer receiving statements, please contact IRCC-Finance.
Toll free: 1-800-667-7301
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4 pm (Eastern Standard time)
Please have your loan documents on hand when you call.
Thank you for your feedback
Answers others found useful
- If I have an immigration loan, how can I make my payments?
- My last payment does not appear on my immigration loan statement. Why is that?
- Where do I find my PAYEE number on my immigration loan statement?
- What happens if I do not make my loan payments?
- Is there a maximum loan amount?
- Is a 19-year covered under the principal applicant’s loan?
- Can asylum seekers (those who make a refugee claim in-Canada) get an immigration loan?
- How long will I have to repay my loan?
- When will I receive my immigration loan statement?
- When do I have to make my first immigration loan payment?
- Date modified: