Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

I no longer receive immigration loan statements. Why is that?

This may happen if you changed your address and you didn’t update your information with us. If you moved, you must contact IRCC-Finance within 10 days to give your new address.

If your address has not changed and you are no longer receiving statements, please contact IRCC-Finance.

Toll free: 1-800-667-7301

Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4 pm (Eastern Standard time)

Please have your loan documents on hand when you call.


Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: