Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Do VIPs, Heads of State or diplomats need an eTA to travel to Canada?

Yes, visa-exempt foreign nationals, including VIPs, Heads of State and diplomats, need an eTA.

Diplomats who are already accredited in Canada are exempt.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful


  • Come to Canada

How to videos

Glossary term

Date modified: