Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Can diplomats who are not accredited in Canada, but accredited elsewhere, travel to Canada without an eTA?

No. All visa-exempt diplomats who have been accredited by a country other than Canada will need an eTA.

Diplomats who are accredited in Canada do not need an eTA.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful


  • Come to Canada

How to videos

Glossary term

Date modified: