I need to submit documents in a secure IRCC account for my eTA application. How can I do this?
If IRCC asks you to submit documents to process your eTA application, follow these step-by-step instructions as soon as you get the email request.
Note: Get your requested document(s) as soon as possible. Some of them could take you a while to get. Remember that your document(s) must be in English or French, or be accompanied by a certified translation. If you don’t submit the requested document(s) by the deadline given to you, your eTA could be refused.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What file formats can I upload to my account?
- How do I view the messages in my account?
- Can I send a new document after I apply online?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
How to videos
- Date modified: