Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

I have to submit documents for my eTA application. How can I find out what documents I need to provide?

To know what documents you need to submit, you must first:

  • register for a GCKey,
  • register for an account, and
  • link your eTA application to your account.

Once you complete these three steps, you will be able to view the message in your account that lists the document(s) you need to submit. Do not submit your documents by email.

Follow these instructions to upload your document(s).

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful


  • Come to Canada

How to videos

Glossary term

Date modified: