Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Can I pay my fees at a bank in Canada?

In most cases, no. The payment receipt form (IMM 5401) used to pay at a bank in Canada is no longer available. If you already have one that was stamped by your bank before March 31, 2016, you can still use it to pay at any time.

Otherwise, you must pay your fees online.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Help tool

  • Come to Canada

How to video

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: