Can I be invited to apply if I've lost my username or password?
Yes. If you’re invited to apply, you’ll get an email at the address you provided. The email will say that you have a new message in your account.
To accept or decline your invitation, you need to sign in to your account.
If you’ve forgotten your password or username, follow these instructions.
If you need to create a new account, you’ll need to link your application to your new account. You may need your profile or application number to do this. You can find this number at the end of the subject line of an email we’ve sent you (example: W300027607).
After you change your password or link your application, follow these steps:
- Go back to the main page in your account.
- Scroll down to the table under the heading “Continue an application you haven’t submitted.”
- Find the application called
- “Work permit” for International Experience Canada, or
- “Permanent residence” for Express Entry.
- To accept your invitation to apply, click “Start application.”
If there’s no application, you can check the status and messages for your profile under the heading “View the applications you submitted.”
Thank you for your feedback
Answers others found useful
- How can I find out what Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level my immigration language test results are equivalent to?
- Where can I get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)?
- I’m in the Express Entry pool. How can I look for a job in Canada?
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?
How to videos
- Date modified: