Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Do I have to use the travel journal?

No, using the travel journal is optional. You don’t need to submit it with your application.

When you apply for a permanent resident card or citizenship, you need to be able to tell us about all your trips outside Canada during certain periods of time. We created the travel journal to help record the dates and destinations of your trips.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Help tool

  • Discover Canada Study Guide

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: