I submitted my application with the old permanent residence fees. Will my application be rejected or returned?
On April 30, 2022, the fees for all permanent residence applications increased.
We won’t reject your application, even if we receive it after April 30, 2022, if you
- paid your fees on or before April 30, 2022, at 9 am EDT, and
- submitted your application by mail or courier on or before April 30, 2022
We’ll send you a letter to tell you your application is incomplete and ask you to pay the difference between the new and old fees. Learn how you can pay the new permanent residence fee.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date modified: