Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

My application was returned by email. Can I resubmit copies of these documents?

Yes, you can resubmit copies of these documents by mail, but you’ll have to print them out if it’s for a program where you apply on paper. If you’re applying for family sponsorship, you’ll need to fill out a new IMM1344 and include it.

Make sure to include the message we sent when we returned your application by email if you’re resubmitting copies of originals we sent back to you digitally.

You still need to

  • keep your information up to date
  • use the most recent versions of the forms online

If your original documents or forms are outdated, you’ll need to provide new ones.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

How to video

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: