Why do I have to sign in again when I get the online citizenship test link?
You will need to sign in again to reconfirm your identity after you click the test link before you take a photo of your personal identification.
Find out more about why you have to sign in again and all the steps to access the online citizenship test.
Thank you for your feedback
Answers others found useful
- What are the requirements for becoming a Canadian citizen?
- I already have a citizenship application in process. How will the 2015 changes to the citizenship legislation affect my application?
- Do I become a Canadian when I marry a Canadian?
- How much does it cost to apply for Canadian citizenship?
- I am a citizen of another country. Will I lose that citizenship if I become a Canadian?
- What can I do if my citizenship application is refused?
- What should I do if I missed my citizenship test?
- Can I leave Canada after I mail my citizenship application?
- What is a non-routine citizenship application?
- Do I have to use the travel journal?
- If I’m applying for citizenship, do I still have to submit the physical presence calculator if I submit the travel journal?
- If I’m transferring through different countries at the airport, or by car or train, do I need to record it in my travel journal?
- How do I get more copies of the travel journal?
- My application has been returned, because it’s incomplete. Do I have to recalculate my physical presence (time lived in Canada)?
- Date modified: