How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
If you applied for a visa or a study permit through the IRCC Portal, and we ask you for more documents after you submit your application, you can upload them in your IRCC Portal account.
To upload the documents in your account, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your IRCC Portal account.
- Scroll down to the View the applications you submitted section of your account screen.
- Click the Check full application status link.
- On the Application status screen, click the How to submit additional documents link.
- Follow the steps to upload your information or documents.
If you can’t submit documents from your IRCC Portal account, submit your document using the IRCC web form.
Thank you for your feedback
Answers others found useful
- Who can make a request under the Access to Information Act?
- What information is available under the Access to Information Act and Privacy Act?
- Who can make a request under the Privacy Act?
- How and where do I submit an Access to Information or Privacy request?
- What is the fee for an Access request?
- Date modified: