Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

What types of applications can I follow through Client Application Status (CAS)?

You may only use CAS if you have:

  • sponsored a member of the family class,
  • applied for permanent residence,
  • applied for a permanent resident card,
  • applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship),
  • applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947),
  • applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship),
  • applied to renounce Canadian citizenship or
  • applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Glossary term

Date modified: