Does a business visitor need a special visa to enter Canada?
No, business visitors who need a visa or an electronic travel authorization (eTA) must complete the visitor visa or eTA form. The eTA and visitor visa cover all visitors, including those coming to Canada on business. Find out if you need an eTA or visa.
Answers others found useful
- Do I need a visa to visit Canada?
- Do I need a Canadian visa if I have a United States visa?
- How do I apply for an eTA for travel to Canada?
- I am visiting the U.S. I want to come to Canada. Do I need an eTA?
- Do I need a visa if I am travelling through Canada without stopping or visiting?
- How do I help a family member or friend apply to visit Canada?
- I am travelling with my minor child without my spouse. What documents must I present?
- What’s the difference between a visitor visa and a visitor record?
- Do I need to apply for both a visitor visa and an eTA?
A Step-by-step look at biometrics
Form and guide
- Date modified: