Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Does a business visitor need a special visa to enter Canada?

No, business visitors who need a visa or an electronic travel authorization (eTA) must complete the visitor visa or eTA form. The eTA and visitor visa cover all visitors, including those coming to Canada on business. Find out if you need an eTA or visa.

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Help tool

  • Come to Canada

How-to video

A Step-by-step look at biometrics

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: