Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

I need a visa to visit Canada. I want to study or work in Canada while I am there. Do I need to apply for anything else?

If you want to come to Canada to study or work temporarily, you will probably need a study permit or a work permit. If you have applied for a study or work permit, your visa will be issued to you at the same time as your permit. You do not need to apply separately or to pay an additional fee.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: