Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

How do I study in Quebec as an international student?

To study in Quebec, you first need to have a letter of acceptance from the designated learning institution that you plan to attend in Quebec. In addition, you must have received an attestation of issuance of your Quebec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ), which is issued by the province of Quebec. At that time, you can apply for a study permit from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

For more information, contact the school where you want to study or the Government of Quebec.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: