Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Do I need a medical exam to study in Canada?

Yes, you need a medical exam to study in Canada if you:

  • come from a designated country/territory for which Canada requires a visa
  • will be here for more than 6 months
  • are a medical student or
  • will work in health care, or another field that brings you into close contact with children or the elderly

See Medical Exams for more details.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: